Marine Electrician Job Benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance including Dental and Vision
- Flexible Spending Account
- Optional HSA with Employer Contribution
- 401k with Employer Match
- Employee Assistance Program
Marine Electrician Job Responsibilities:
Responsible for maintenance and repair of vessels’ critical electrical equipment to within a good marine standard.
Marine Electrician Job Qualifications:
- Experience with 3-phase.
- Vocational training or equivalent experience in electrical maintenance.
- Physically able to board tugs and barges.
- Requires working in confined spaces.
- Ability and willingness to work independently with little guidance.
- Ability and willingness to work well alongside others as part of a team.
- Journeyman level experience preferred.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Maritime Experience a plus.
Marine Electrician Hours:
- Competitive pay and benefits.
- Pay negotiable based on experience.
- 7:30AM – 3:30PM on Everett Waterfront
- OT as required.
Job Type: Full-time