Dunlap Towing Company is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Send Resumes to email@example.com
or Call (425) 259-4163 to speak with our Hiring Manager
MARINE DIESEL MECHANIC
Dunlap Towing Company is looking for an experienced and Marine Diesel Mechanic to join our team. We have an exceptional Maintenance & Repair team at Dunlap Towing that keeps our tugs in top running condition performing general maintenance and repairs, major overhauls and steel repair work in-house.
Marine Diesel Mechanic Job Benefits:
- $25-$35/hour + overtime
- Health Insurance including Dental and Vision
- Flexible Spending Account
- Optional HSA with Employer Contribution
- 401k with Employer Match
- Employee Assistance Program
Marine Diesel Mechanic Responsibilities:
Perform repair, maintenance and inspection work on tug boats and barges as directed by the Port Engineer.
Marine Diesel Mechanic Qualifications:
- Physically able to board tugs and barges.
- Requires working in confined spaces.
- Ability and willingness to work independently with little guidance.
- Ability and willingness to work well alongside others as part of a team.
- Experience with hand and power tools, including forklift.
- Experience with pneumatics, hydraulics and electrical systems preferred.
- Maritime experience, including work and/or maintenance on tugs and barges preferred.
- 5+ years of mechanical experience/knowledge performing diagnosis, repairs and maintenance on diesel engines – CAT, 3500 and 3600 experience preferred.