Dunlap Towing Company is looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable Specialist who can take a lead role in invoicing customers on time and accurately, ensure timely collections of those invoices, manage the AR aging report and be the point person for customer billing and invoicing troubleshooting.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Generating invoices and account statements.
- Performing collections and account reconciliation.
- Communicating with past due customers to resolve outstanding balances as necessary.
- Handling cash receipt deposits.
- Maintaining accounts receivable files and records.
- Serving as the point person for customer and internal cross-functional inquiries and requests around billing and collection issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience in accounting, a bachelor’s degree is a plus.
- An ability to prioritize and manage expectations.
- An eye for attention to detail.
- An ability to work independently.
- The ability to communicate articulately and efficiently with others inside and outside the organization.
- A mathematical background.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
To apply, please submit your resume and completed application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dunlap Towing Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or any other factor not related to job performance or job requirement.
Dunlap Towing is a Drug Free Workplace. Drug testing is a condition of employment.