- Master/Mate 500 GRT Near Coastal/Oceans
- Master/Mate of Towing Vessels Near Coastal/Oceans
- STCW with security endorsement
- GMDSS, ECDIS, RADAR, TWIC, Passport
Assist/perform facility and equipment maintenance and cleaning as directed.
- Mechanical experience with understanding of hydraulic and electrical systems
- Ability to diagnose and work independently
- Physically able to board tugs and barges.
- Requires working in confined spaces.
- Ability and willingness to work independently with little guidance.
- Ability and willingness to work well alongside others as part of a team.
- Experience/knowledge of CAT engines a plus.
- Maritime Experience a plus.
Self-motivated and willing to do a variety of tasks shoreside and on moored tugboats. Experience with hand tools, forklift operating and basic machinery a plus.
Physically able to board tugs.
Ability and willingness to work independently with little guidance.
Ability and willingness to work well alongside others as part of a team.
Experience with mechanics hand and power tools, including forklift a plus.
Maritime experience a plus.
Minimum Qualifications: Valid MMC with AB endorsement, and TWIC.
Competitive wage and benefits package.
To apply, please submit your resume and completed application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dunlap Towing Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other factor not related to job performance or job requirement.
Dunlap Towing is a Drug Free Workplace. Drug testing is a condition of employment.